We don’t show secret keys in the LOBSTR mobile apps.
Your secret key can only be viewed at the Settings page of LOBSTR web app:
If you hadn't previously revealed the secret key of your Stellar account and lost access to your LOBSTR account, you can restore access to your account and the secret key using the Recovery code.
If you forgot your Recovery code as well or removed your Stellar account from LOBSTR systems, we can't help you restore the secret key of your Stellar account.
The Recovery code is issued when you create or connect a Stellar account in LOBSTR wallet and is only applicable to this Stellar account. It is only displayed to you once and is not stored by LOBSTR to make app usage safe for our users.
If you remove the Stellar account from LOBSTR systems, the corresponding Recovery code connection is also removed and it becomes no longer active as a result.
That's the main point of the LOBSTR wallet security - we don't have access to users' money.
To restore LOBSTR-Stellar accounts connection and gain the access to your secret key, you’ll need to reset the password of your LOBSTR account by following these steps:
1) You should have the access to the Recovery code corresponding to your current Stellar account. LOBSTR sends it to the user's email by default unless the user has opted not to send it.
2) You should also have access to the email address associated with your LOBSTR account to perform the password reset procedure.
3) Go to Sign In page and find the "Forgot password?" button. Or just use this link: https://lobstr.co/password_reset
4) Start the process of the password reset. To complete the password reset, you'll be asked for the Recovery code.
5) If you did everything correctly and entered the Recovery code, you should be able to reveal the secret key in the Settings of LOBSTR wallet.
Contact the support if you've encountered issues with the password reset process.