Please review the articles in this Knowledge Base to find answers for the most common questions that our users ask.
If you need to contact Lobstr customer support, please open a ticket and we will respond as soon as possible.
Mobile apps allow to submit a request to customer support in the “Help” section of the application. Web version of Lobstr has a floating “Help” tooltip in the bottom right corner of most of the pages.
In order to ensure a fast and helpful response from our support staff, please provide additional information to allow us to assist you, including:
- detailed description of the problem;
- steps you've taken;
- specify where do you see the problem: website, Android app, or iOS app;
- Lobstr account username and email (if applicable);
- transaction ID (if applicable);
- any errors that you are seeing with screenshots attached (if applicable);
- your browser version or mobile app version (can be found in the bottom of Help screen in the mobile app);
- device you are using to access Lobstr (if applicable);
Thanks in advance for your cooperation!