1. If the mobile phone is lost or changed, how to recreate appropriate one-time password in a new mobile phone if I have a 2FA backup-key?
* Install Google Authenticator App on the new mobile phone;
* Enter your 16-digit 2FA-key into the Google Authenticator application by clicking "+" and selecting "Enter a provided key";
* Login to your LOBSTR account with 6-digit one-time password from the app;
* If you have lost your mobile device or phone, it is highly recommended to disable old 2FA and then enable 2FA anew.
2. I get ‘incorrect one-time password’ error, how to resolve the issue?
* Ensure that time on the mobile phone is synchronized and date/time update occurs automatically
- for iOS devices: Go to the system Settings, choose General. Then choose Date & Time
- for Android devices: In Google Authenticator app open Settings, choose 'Time correction for codes' and select 'Sync now'
* Try restarting the Authenticator app and make sure to input the correct 2FA code when logging in or making a transaction.