1. If the mobile phone is lost or changed, how to recreate an appropriate one-time password on a new mobile phone if I have a 2FA backup-key?
* Install Google Authenticator app on the new mobile phone;
* Enter your 16-digit 2FA-key into the Google Authenticator application by clicking "+" and selecting "Enter a provided key";
* Log in to your LOBSTR account with a 6-digit one-time password from the app;
* If you have lost your mobile device or phone, it is highly recommended to disable old 2FA and then enable 2FA anew.
2. I have retained access to my old phone, how do I import 2FA codes from one device to another?
* Update the Authenticator app on your old device;
* Open Authenticator and tap the three-dot menu icon at the top-right of the app;
* Select "Export accounts" -> "Continue" -> enter your passcode when prompted;
* Pick the accounts you want to transfer and tap "Export";
* Open the Authenticator app on your new device -> tap "Get started";
* Within the app, tap "Import existing accounts?" located at the bottom of the screen -> Select "Scan QR code";
* Ensure your 2FA accounts were exported to a new device before removing them from an old one;
* Tap "Finished" on an old phone -> "Remove accounts".
3. I get an ‘incorrect one-time password’ error, how to resolve the issue?
* Ensure that time on the mobile phone is synchronized and date/time update occurs automatically
- for iOS devices: Go to the system Settings, choose General. Then choose Date & Time
- for Android devices: On Google Authenticator app open Settings, choose "Time correction for codes" and select "Sync now"
* Try restarting the Authenticator app and make sure to input the correct 2FA code when logging in or making a transaction.