LOBSTR Vault uses multisignature technology to maximize the security of your wallet and digital assets issued on the Stellar network. With LOBSTR Vault multisig solution, you need to confirm all the transactions (e.g. payments, adding, removing, trading assets, etc.) using your Vault signer(s).
We strongly advise against disabling multisig for your Stellar account. Multisig increases the protection of your wallet and helps to keep your funds safe and secure.
However, if you would like to disable multisig or remove Vault signer from your account, perform the steps described below.
1. Go to 'Settings' -> 'Multisig' -> click on the (x) button next to 'LOBSTR Vault signer key'.
2. Press the 'Continue' button.
3. Open LOBSTR Vault app and click on the corresponding transaction on the 'Transactions' screen.
4. Confirm the transaction for the signer removal.
If you only had one Vault signer, then the multisig protection should be disabled for your Stellar account.
If you have more than one Vault signer added to your Stellar account, you may need additional signatures of other Vault signers to complete the signer removal from your account.
LOBSTR mobile apps
1. Go to 'Settings' in the side menu of the LOBSTR mobile app -> choose the 'Multisig' option.
2. Press 'View Signers' -> tap the ⋮ button next to the 'Vault account'.
3. Tap 'Remove this signer' -> 'Continue'.
4. Sign the transaction in LOBSTR Vault to complete the signer removal.
In case there are any questions on removing LOBSTR Vault signer, please contact LOBSTR support with the detailed description of the problem you have attaching screenshots of each step you've made.