There are several 'receive' options that can be found on the Receive page of the LOBSTR website and Receive screen on the LOBSTR mobile apps.
You can receive funds by:
- sharing your federation address. Federation address is set by the user when creating a Stellar wallet and typically looks similar to ‘username*lobstr.co’;
- sharing your Stellar address. It's a 56-character string starting with “G”, which is generated automatically when creating a wallet;
- sharing your 'Accept all' federation address (e.g. 'firstname.lastname@example.org*lobstr.co' or '+12025550149*lobstr.co')
Alternatively, the sender can scan the QR code shown above the 'Receive' options on each of the three tabs.
Please note that before receiving a Stellar asset, you need to add this asset on the 'Assets' page. When adding each new asset (establishing a trustline), the reserved balance of your wallet increases by 0.5 XLM.
Learn more about the reserved Stellar wallet balance here.
If 'Accept all' address is enabled, the trustline will be added automatically upon receiving a certain asset.
Note: Memo is not required to receive funds in the LOBSTR wallet since LOBSTR provides unique addresses for all our users. If the service that you are using to send a transaction requires you to indicate the memo, you can safely enter just 'Lobstr' there.
Requesting payments with LOBSTR
You can also request a payment from another person. The request can be made using the following steps:
- Click the 'Request Money' button on the Receive page;
- In the opened pop-up, specify the recipient's email or Stellar address, requested amount and message (if needed) and click on the 'Request' button;
Done! Recipient will get the email with the details of your request in seconds.