LOBSTR Vault allows users to view which accounts (signers) have already signed the submitted transaction.
This option is available both for transactions automatically submitted to LOBSTR Vault by the wallet of your choice and for transactions imported to the Vault app by specifying the transaction XDR.
Follow these steps to view who already signed the transaction:
1. Open the ‘Transactions’ tab in the main menu
2. Choose the required transaction in the list or import the transaction using the '+' button
3. All the signers of this transaction and their statuses will be indicated in the 'Signers' section
Signature status for each of the signers should be updated automatically once a new signature from this signer is received.
- The 'Signed' status means that the transaction was already signed by the corresponding signer.
- The 'Pending' status means that the transaction is yet to be signed by the corresponding singer.
This section also displays the number of signatures required for the transaction submitted to the Stellar network.
The example above shows that a protected account has 4 co-signers and requires a total of 5 signatures for the transaction to go through.