LOBSTR contacts allow you to organize your connections with other Stellar network users and accounts in a simple and convenient way.
Follow this guide to learn more about contacts in LOBSTR.
Do the following to add a contact in LOBSTR web app:
1. Choose the 'Contacts' option in the side menu and click on the 'Add Contact' button
2. Specify a Stellar address (public key) or a federation address and enter a short description for your new contact. Then click on the 'Add' button.
3. Done! The contact should be added to your list of contact and will conveniently appear in the interface of the LOBSTR wallet.
In the mobile app, you can add a contact by following these steps:
1. Choose the 'Сontacts' option in the side menu
2. Click on the '+' button in the upper right corner
3. Specify a Stellar address (public key) or federation address of your contact
Alternatively, you can scan the QR-code by tapping the button in the upper right corner
4. Specify the name of your new contact and push the 'Save' button to add the contact
You can add a contact in one click on the 'Payment Confirmation' pop-up when you are sending funds to this contact for the first time (see below).