In order to recover your LOBSTR Vault account, you should have your Recovery Phrase you've written down when you created your account.
Our company does not have access to your Recovery Phrase.
It is securely stored in the local storage of your phone until you log out from your LOBSTR Vault account or remove the app.
If you ever lose your phone, remove LOBSTR Vault app accidentally or can't access your account for any reason, you can restore the account using the 12-word Recovery Phrase.
Follow the steps below to recover your LOBSTR Vault account:
- Install LOBSTR Vault app on your iOS or Android device and open it.
- Choose the Recover Account option.
- Enter the 12-word Recovery Phrase you've written down when you created your account.
- The word order is very important. Enter the Recovery Phrase in the correct order without any spelling mistakes.
- If the Recovery Phrase is entered correctly, the 'Next' button should become active.
- Set up your custom 6-digit PIN.
- Enable biometric authentication, if required.
If your account is a signer for another Stellar Account and you followed the steps correctly, the recovery process should now be complete.
You can use the Recover Account option to access the account (signer) created in another signer service, for example, StellarGuard.
Such service should provide the BIP-039 generated 12 or 24-word Recovery Phrase.
You should configure the multisig solution at the LOBSTR side for the system to function properly.
If for some reason, you can’t install LOBSTR Vault, you can still recover access to your main account. In that case, you would need to derive the signer secret key from your 12-word Recovery Phrase using third party tools.
Once you have a secret key of your LOBSTR Vault signer, you can use it to disable multisig in your main account manually, using a tool like Stellar Laboratory.