If you have multisig enabled for your Stellar account and try to make a transaction, you may be provided with a Transaction XDR by your wallet or signer service.
It is likely that you need additional signatures for this transaction to occur on your account.
If you are using LOBSTR Vault paired with LOBSTR wallet, StellarTerm or Stellarport, transaction 'sign' requests should appear automatically in LOBSTR Vault in most cases - there is no need to import Transaction XDRs.
LOBSTR Vault parses the XDR and shows you the operations in a human-readable format.
Always verify the contents of the transaction before adding a signature.
If you are using other service and need to add and sign a Transaction XDR in LOBSTR Vault app, follow the steps below:
- Select the 'Transactions' screen in the main navigation.
- Tap the '+' floating button.
- Paste your Transaction XDR into the input field of 'Add Transaction XDR' form.
- Tap the 'Next' button.
- Review the details of the transaction and tap the ‘Confirm’ button.
If the 'Success' screen is displayed - your transaction should be successfully signed.
You may be provided with another Transaction XDR if you need more signatures on this transaction.
If the 'Add Transaction XDR' form displays errors or the 'Submit' button is disabled:
- Make sure you've copied the Transaction XDR correctly - there should be no spaces before and after the XDR string.
- Make sure you are using the correct XDR - a transaction is considered invalid if it includes signatures that aren't needed to authorize the transaction.